Challenges in Neurosurgery
Neurosurgery is a specialized area of neurology, which is the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and injuries affecting the brain, spinal cord a nervous system. Many earn high incomes for their expertise, but such benefits are accompanied by a number of day-to-day challenges. The daily life of Neurosurgeons is extremely complex and demanding, with rapidly changing tasks and responsibilities, assessing and diagnosing the patients. Without these eminent people the field of Neurology and the treatment for the disorders wouldn't be as bright as now.
- challenge of maintaining a modern, efficient, and responsive educational program for neurosurgery
- challenge of maintaining the boundaries of neurosurgical practice
- preventing the incursion of subspecialty groups
- challenge of influencing increased reimbursement
- challenge of creating meaningful medical liability refor